What to look for in a home security camera in Detroit
Getting captured on video is the last thing a burglar wants This is the main reason why security cameras are among the most effective tools to include as you design your home security system. Despite the fact that standalone cameras are of use when installed correctly, they’re even more helpful when included into your home’s complete system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Detroit? You’ll be glad to discover these critical elements include more benefits than previous iterations. You can watch real-time feeds from interior cameras or surprise intruders with integrated security features from outside cameras. You’ll even get immediate access to your surveillance devices via a central in-home touchscreen or mobile app.
Impressive features bolster home security cameras in Detroit
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your property’s protection to a higher level. These crucial aspects of your alarm system can be found with a diverse range of features such as two-way communications, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the available options here.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that can take immediate action. If odd activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will form around the camera lens and a loud alarm will resonate.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut views of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will also maintain their crisp imaging when zooming in on details.
- Convenient storage: Choose security cameras with video storage options and the ability to watch clips right from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Detroit are typically linked to a convenient mobile device app. You are able to review real-time streams or pre-recorded clips and even arm or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver an update to your phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion detection prompts cameras to engage whenever unusual action takes place. You’ll even receive a notification on your phone.
- Converse with anyone at your door or members of your family: Would you like to check in with your kids once they get home from school? Do you have a stranger at your front door? Today’s home security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient 2-way communications so you can speak to anyone detected by your camera.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your exterior surveillance should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Customizable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to program the exact part of your property you wish your camera to cover. This can be important to better define the activity you record as you aren’t going to want notifications whenever a vehicle drives by in front of your house.
Configure your own home security system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Detroit. The only thing left to do is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Dial (313) 766-2527 to begin or complete the following form to reach out to our security professionals.