Your home’s indoor cameras in Detroit are great baby monitors
One of the most important things to note is that your indoor cameras are part of a comprehensive system and available via an easy-to-use app. This offers you versatility and reassurance knowing you may keep an eye on your child from anyplace via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video feed: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-resolution images of your child. You can even review recorded clips directly from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you can actually verbalize to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you may use the talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your little one decides nap time is over and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-activated notifications dispatched right to your phone.
- One-press contact: Although this benefit is typically for older kids, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single tap of a button, your youngster can touch base with you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a terrific perk. If you notice that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it could be a tad uncomfortable in the nursery, you can alter the settings on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You can incorporate another indoor camera and get access to both of them with one mobile app.
Get Your Detroit smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Detroit smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can offer. Contact (313) 766-2527 today and see how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.