You’ve now realize that a home security system is a smart option for safeguarding your residence and family. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is well worth the cost.
See how Detroit home monitoring works
If you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security representatives day and night. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your property or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to confirm the emergency and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is not able to speak with you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will function as the chief touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are off site.
Basically, you may think of monitoring as having your very own security staff linked to your security devices. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to assist you through your emergency.